Due to their age, children receive special treatment in Arizona. Unfortunately, because of their youth, they often do not comprehend the ramifications of their actions until it is too late. A juvenile conviction (known as an “Adjudication”) may cause immediate and irreparable harm to your child’s future. A record can interfere with your child’s admission to a university and their ability to secure a good job.
Under some circumstances a child can be charged with a crime as an adult. This can happen by “direct filing” from the County Attorney’s Office or by a “transfer” proceeding.
Our job is to aggressively defend your child’s rights and develop a defense strategy which mitigates the effects of the charge on your child’s future.
- Non-violent offenses: Defense of juveniles accused of computer and credit card fraud
- Street crime: Defense of juveniles accused of robbery, assault and other violent acts
- Organized crime: Defense of juveniles accused of gang activity
- Sex offenses: Defense of juveniles accused of sexual misconduct
- High profile matters: Defense of a juvenile accused of a series of well publicized arson offenses in North Phoenix
- Reservation offenses: Defense of juvenile accused of assault on peace officer on Federal Indian Reservation