A divorce is often a stressful and emotionally difficult time. Divorce involves complex issues such as, child custody (now known as legal decision making), parenting time, visitation, property division, child support and spousal maintenance. There are a number of legal and financial issues that must be considered before a settlement is achieved. That is why it is so important to retain an experienced attorney -- one who knows how to help you avoid common mistakes and guide you through this tumultuous time.
Arizona Courts recognize the importance of fostering healthy and fulfilling relationships between parents and children. However, these rights can be restricted under certain circumstances. Our primary concern is to protect your rights as a parent and your relationship with your children. We have assisted many clients through the contentious process of child custody disputes. We can help you develop a parenting plan that is realistic, enforceable and reasonable
- Asset division: Representation of business owners with significant separate and community property issues.
- Premarital agreements: Defense of premarital agreement against enforceability claims.
- Custody proceedings: Representation of parents seeking to obtain or modify custody orders.
- Child’s counsel: Gregg Woodnick has been appointed by numerous judges to represent children in contentious custody matters.
- Instructor: Trial Basics for Family Lawyers (State Bar of Arizona)
- Instructor: Court Appointed Advisor Training