Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Brad is a graduate of The Ohio State University and earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Toledo College of Law. He is licensed to practice law in Arizona and has been since 2006. Prior to working at Gregg R. Woodnick, PLLC, Brad worked at the Maricopa County Office of the Legal Defender and the Arizona Attorney General's Office. This experience gave Brad a vast working knowledge of Family Law, Juvenile Law, and Criminal Law. Moreover, dealing with CPS for over 4 years gives Brad specific knowledge of child abuse/neglect cases. Brad's ability to represent clients who have cases that involve both CPS and criminal law is an asset to the firm.
When not working, Brad enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
Areas of Practice
- Instructor & Lecturer: Mandatory Reporting Seminar for schools within the Catholic Dioceses, 2012
- Instructor: Mandatory Reporting Seminar for Doctors at Midwestern University, 2012
- Instructor: Mandatory Reporting Seminar for Physician Assistants at Midwestern University, 2012
- Defense of false molestation and false child abuse allegations throughout Arizona
- Defense of medical neglect and factitious disorder allegations
- Defense and prosecution of Termination/Severance proceedings
- Defense of both street and nonviolent criminal matters
Community Service Activities
- Habitat for Humanity
- Ronald McDonald House